Fivita Injections are a type of intravenous (IV) supplementation in which high doses of the antioxidant are delivered directly into the bloodstream. Glutathione injections are used by some people for a variety of reasons, including:
* Improving skin complexion: Glutathione is frequently used for skin lightening and brightening because it can help reduce melanin production in the skin.
* Immune system support: High doses of glutathione delivered directly into the bloodstream can aid in immune system support, potentially improving overall health and wellness.
* Protecting against oxidative stress: Glutathione injections can help protect against oxidative stress, which is linked to a variety of health problems, by neutralising free radicals and other harmful molecules in the body.
* Supporting liver health: Glutathione injections may support liver health and function by assisting the liver in detoxifying harmful substances.
* Before receiving any type of injection, always consult with a healthcare provider to ensure that it is safe and appropriate for you. They will be able to advise you on the correct dosage as well as any potential interactions with other medications you may be taking.